covering the basics

frequently asked

• • • • •

1. what is a full edit?

A full edit is a long-form video of the events of the day (i.e. full ceremony edit, full speeches, full dances, etc.). They are dependent on the duration of the day’s events but can range anywhere from 30 minutes to several hours.

2. what is the raw footage?

The raw footage is all of the unedited video from the day compiled into a long-form video file. Many shots filmed over the course of the day may not make it into an edited video due to repetition or the flow of the edit. Raw footage is a great way to see all of the additional content shot throughout your day!

3. What is the difference between a highlight video and extended highlight video?

A highlight video is a montage of the best moments of the day edited to the duration of one song and is typically 3-4 minutes in length. An extended highlight video uses two songs and is usually 5-7 minutes in length. An extended highlight video takes the form of a “wedding film” and allows for more shots and audio sound bites from the ceremony and reception to be worked into the video.

4. What music do you use and do we have a say in our music choices?

Aerodef Productions licenses all of our music legally through top videographer music depots. Unfortunately, we cannot use many mainstream and top 40s songs due to copyright issues. However, we provide our clients with a brief music survey so we can gain insight into your preferences to find music that fits your tastes and captures the essence of the day. Our clients are welcome to go directly to the websites we use and pick the music for their videos themselves, should they wish to.

5. How long until we get our video?

Our turnaround time is anywhere from 8-14 weeks depending on the time of the year. We always make sure each video gets the time and attention it deserves. We will stay in touch during the post-production process and are always happy to provide an update and a timeframe on when clients can expect their finished product.

6. Who will be my videographer?

All of our projects are personally filmed and edited by Andrew Fleckenstein as we do not outsource any of our work. In the event that a second videographer is requested by the client, one of our colleagues will accompany Andrew to the event to help capture more footage of the day.

7. What are the payment details?

Aerodef Productions requires a 25% non-refundable deposit and a signed contract to hold the event date. The remaining 75% is due one week prior to the event.

For more information about our services, please feel free to reach out! We’d love to chat!

FOLLOW US:

you're in!

© AERODEF PRODUCTIONS | designed by rachael earl

@aerodefpro on instagram